Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

MAKE-UP BRUSHES WISHLIST


*Images from Online Retailers

If you're a big beauty lover you'll notice some cult beauty brushes above. I'm a huge fan of make-up brushes, especially the more popular ones, you know they're good if they're popular! These brushes have been on my wishlist for a while now, sooner or later I'll bite the bullet. The Zoeva Rose Gold Brushes are beautiful, the rose gold makes them look more expensive than what they are. I love Real Techniques brushes because they're such good quality and they're very affordable.




5 comments :

  1. I always go to buy a 217 blending brush then forget! haha. I agree with this post so much!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in need of new brushes! I love the Zoeva Rose Gold set! They're gorgeous!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a set from sigma and adore them. However, the Rose Gold Zoeva brushes have been calling my name and I've heard a lot of good things about the real technique brushes. A great brush wish list!
    Sondra
    http://sondrapaige.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard about the Zoeva brushes and they look so nice. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been lusting after the Kevin Aucoin foundation since seeing HelloOctober using it! I definitely recommend the MAC 217, nothing quite like it for blending eyeshadow! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x