Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

CLINIQUE MOISTURE SURGE MASK


I've been loving alot of different face masks lately, mainly hydrating masks because my skin is fairly dry and I tend to get patches around my face where my skin becomes tighter. In the past they have been more budget, purse friendly face masks but I've wanted to try Clinique's Moisture Surge Range since it was released because it's had such rave reviews. 

The Mask itself is by far the best moisture, hydrating mask I've used so far. Despite the price I've seen more instant changes in my skin from this than I have from any other mask in the past. It's a pink-y/white gel type cream, very similar in colour and texture to the Moisture Surge Face Cream. Very hydrating and sinks in almost immediately leaving a light, hydrating film over my skin once everything has sunk in. Once I applied it before bed and let it sink in and I wake up with smooth, dewy skin. Usually when I wake up my skin is quite irritable with a few dry patches dotted around but after using this mask before bed there was none of this, my skin felt so soft and plump. My fave face mask so far!

9 comments :

  1. Great review, will have to try it out for myself, thanks for sharing :)

    http://andreaantoniou.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try this :-)
    www.laurcaud.co.uk // ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! i really want to try it just sounds amazing!

    Kirsty | KirstyLeigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try this mask! My skin is combination, but in winter I need some more hydration, I think this mask would be perfect! Lovely post!

    http://allthatfascination.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds good, I've always wanted to try out Clinique products. I'll have to take a look at the price and how much you get for it.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've always wanted to try this!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // new blog sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are so beautiful! I really need to try more Clinique products!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like the perfect cold weather mask! I always come to a point where my skin starts suffering from the cold and this could be a good saviour ;) xx

    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty | GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x