Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

3 IN 1 CLEANSING WATER


You know the drill guys, I needed a new cleanser and I was looking for something new to try and this just happened to catch my eye, (mainly because it was on offer!) 
 
This is great because it's for sensitive skin so it is gentler and calming on the skin and it's a 3 in 1 so it's kind of a multi-purpose product when it comes to taking your makeup off or wiping away all the dirt you've collected through the day. This is meant to cleanse deep into the skin, remove dirt and make-up and moisturise all in one.
 
It removes all my make-up quickly without me having to drag at my skin or go over areas where make-up's harder to remove. This is very simple and makes everything quick and easy! It doesn't leave my skin dry or tight, it leaves everything soft and smooth but doesn't strip my skin of any moisture. This cleanser makes the tiring task of taking my make-up off at the end of the day alot less annoying. It's definitely a new favourite of mine and I can never find a cleanser that ticks all the boxes but still leaves my skin soft and clean, this one however does everything I need it to!

2 comments :

  1. have you found a perfect moisturizer yet?? I've been searching for a lower price one that still works...

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~I love trying cleansers! I'll have to pick this one up and try it
    Love Victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x